Thursday, March 27, 2008

Addictions

Hi everyone! I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing--slowly but surely my blog will evolve. I wish I could just have someone come and help me with it.

I am letting it be known that I am a scrapbook product addict. I read others blogs and see new products and have to have it. I'm not sure when I'll have enough, if ever, much to my husband's dismay. My biggest concern every month is what he'll have to say about the Amex bill that comes-LOL! I'm sure there are other "addicts" out there--I'd love to hear from you.

I am currently working on some swaps that I have signed up for. Sometimes I feel so much pressure to make sure my swaps are perfect and unique that I get "scrappers block". I have been passing by my craft room all day waiting for "divine" inspiration...I'm still waiting. I will go in and play after the kids get home from school, so we'll see. I am also a soda addict, with Cherry Coke being my fave. I can't create w/o it--I'm trying to cut back, but not much luck so far. I will be taking in a big glass soon & we'll see if my creativity kicks in--LOL!!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover