Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just 1 more...

I know, ya'll must think I'm crazy posting so much in one day. But this card just excited me and I had to share. I actually was thinking about this card last night in bed, when I was supposed to be sleeping & not thinking about "card" ideas, but I don't sleep much anyway--LOL! Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love animals (I'm the proud momma of 2 dogs & 4 cats). I have a new puppy, Baylee (she'll be 1 in June) and she hates baths, which made me think of creating this card. I love this new set I ordered from Close to My Heart called Puppy Love (I also ordered Purr.fect it's kitty cousin) and thought this puppy face would look really cute encased in bubbles. I created my own template for the washtub card and punched bubbles of all sizes with my SU punches. I outlined the washtub with my grayglitter markers from American Crafts (love em') and added bubblies with Liquid Applique . The handles are a pair of clips I've had for awhile, not sure of the brand. I just think it turned out so cute--I promise I won't post anymore until tomorrow.
Have a great night!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Great job and glad you did one more post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover