Thursday, April 3, 2008

Late Night


It's a very late night for me. I have been an insomniac this week, not sure why, maybe just stress. Gives me extra time in the craft room, that's for sure. I have some fab-u-lous cards that I will post tomorrow with stamps from Pink Cat Studio (just lovin' on them right now). I am posting a "stamping bella" card tonight that I think turned out well (her popcorn is puffed with liquid applique). Don't we all just wanna hang out in our jammies, watching sappy, romantic comedies and eating lots of chocolate--yeah!!! I thought this card was perfect for that, even if we don't get those days very often, if at all (we can dream though :D)!! By the way, her bella name is "PMSaBella"--LOL!!


That's all for me tonight--hopefully you will be resting better than me! Don't forget to check out All That Scraps tomorrow for the new releases by CC Designs--I can't wait to order the new stamps, especially Queenie (the queen of clean).


Nite everyone!
Bo Bunny pattern paper, SU solids, stickles, liquid applique, SU markers, glitter markers, MM brads, Stamping Bella stamps, cuttlebug emboss "swiss dot" folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover