Friday, June 20, 2008

Pool Fun!


Hi all & Happy TGIF!! Yeh, for the weekend, right? We spent the day at the pool and tonight we're going to dinner. Our club has jazz nights outside on Friday night w/ a special dinner menu, so we're gonna get over there since it will be cool tonight, not too hot. So everyone is showering (except me, cuz I always have to be the last one :)) and we'll leave at 6:30. I have to be back in time to at least "party" a little at Gina K's release party tonight--can't wait to see the new stamp sets! Her party starts at 8 pm (Eastern time), so maybe I'll se ya over there!


Just a quickie today (that sounds bad, no)--I made this card yesterday with the sketch from Julee's Mojo Monday sketch #42. I love these little changito monkey stamps from Stampendous--especially this one with his floaty! I'm always in need of boy bday cards for my son's friends, so I thought this would work great with Julee's sketch. The dp is from Memory Box's summer pack (so love those papers) and the cs is SU. Of course there's some bling (stickles & dewdrops)--gotta have that water shine!! The sentiment is from Gina K's set "Jumping for Joy". Hope you likee!


I have some other projects that need finishing up and then I will post them this weekend. We don't have a lot planned other than going to the nursery to get some plants/bushes for outside. We're also taking the kids to see "Kung Fu Panda" tomorrow night--my daughter is having a sleepover with a friend tonight so she'll probably be nice and grouchy tomorrow (cuz they never go to sleep before midnite) & she'll be grumpy & complaining--yippe for me--lol!! Alright, see ya around this weekend & have a good one!
Suzanne

PS-Notice my new watermark on my pictures--I finally figured out how to get it on my pictures (only took me 2 months to do it-lol)! I think I'll have to make it a little bigger next time--trial & error I guess. Beth over at Freckled Fun Designs made it for me--she's fantastic!


Changito Monkey by Stampendous, stickles, nestabilities, sentiment by Gina K, dp by Memory Box, Copics, dewdrops, SU cs

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUZANNE,WOW!!! I just discovered your blog.I seen some of your magnolia sample in the yahoo group and I clicked my way over.You are so talented.I would love to learn from you.I live in Augusta,wv which is about 35 min outside of winchester.We are not that far apart.I have been to leesburg to the outlets.I am glad I found my way here:)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover