Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday Bunny!


Good Thursday Morning everyone! (yes the date says Wed. but I'm posting this for Thursday) I wanted to post this because we're going to the pool tomorrow and I don't know when I'll be able to get back in my craft room (sob)! I got to stamp in my jammies most of yesterday so I can't complain :)


I didn't see any of you last night at the MFT release party--what's the matter withcha? Just kiddin'--all the stamps are up on Kim's store website for sale now and my order has been placed (not a surprise right)! There's a cute set with bunny slippers that is my fave!!


Just as a sidenote--as I'm typing this my darling husband is watching Deadliest Catch (ice fishing) on TV and before that was watching some rodent show (EWWW)!! This is why I have so many nightmares, too many yucky images before bed--lol!!! But I love him dearly and he puts up with all my "laptop" time and "stamping" stuff--:D


Onto my card of the day--this is another stamp from House of Mouse (It's Party Time) that I got from Stamp Desires. I love these bunnies and mice--too cute for words. The layout is from this weeks sketch #183 over on SCS that you can find here. I flipped the sketch around to work for me. This paper from Imaginisce called "All Kinds Of Happy" is just wonderful and I have used it in lots of my projects. I thought the dp spoke for itself so I did not put a sentiment on the front of the card. The cardstock is lavender moon and plum pudding from PTI. I added Diamond Glaze to the bday cake and candles for a nice shine and his bday hat has stickles on it. The embellies are buttons from SEI and on top I added these Glitter Dots from Gina K. You know I had to get my sparkle and shine "ON"!!


I will be working late tonight in my craft room to finish up some projects so I can post a couple of things this weekend. I know most of you, like myself will be pretty busy this weekend. We're going to 2 picnics and the pool on Friday and dinner & fireworks at our Club on Saturday--wheww. Nothin' on Sunday thankfully except some rest-ha ha!! My dogs do not like this holiday--they are scared to death of the fireworks so I will be babying them while we're home :(

See ya!! Happy Scrappin'!
Suzanne

2 comments:

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover