Monday, November 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged & An Award!!

Good Monday Morning everyone! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. Mine was crazy busy getting things started for the holiday season. There is no eye candy on this post, cuz' I was sooo busy yesterday I forgot to take pictures in the daylight, LOL! But I will have a post up here later this afternoon with a card for ya, so check back!!

This award was so kindly given to me by my stampin' friend Kim (love ya)! Here's some info on the award:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on. I've seen this award do the rounds yesterday, so if you've already received this then your extra special :)

So my award goes to some of my SASSY stampin' friends(love ya guys):

-Christine
-Marti
-Susana
-Susan
-Danni
-Monica
-Summer
-Deb

I was TAGGED the other day by Barb (thank ya) & this isn't my first taggin' so I'll have to come up with some new random stuff about myself, LOL!

(1) My drink of choice is always Cherry Coke, ALWAYS!!
(2) I hate crowds & am terribly claustiphobic (the #1 reason why I shop online during the holidays)
(3) I love the smell of freshly baked bread
(4) I love ANYTHING zebra print (I have shoes, purses & sweaters & etc)
(5) I have Raynaud's Syndrome (basically it means my hands & feet are super-white & super cold all year long)
(6) I HATE being late for anything!!!
(7) I DESPISE unloading the dishwasher (this is my dd's chore now)--wierd I know!

And I have some DT news for ya:

Storage Units, Ink & More is looking for some talented gals for their Design Team! You can find all the details here. The deadline is December 7th!

And Whiff of Joy is looking for another Guest Designer too! All the details for entering are here. The deadline is December 6th!

Be back with eye candy in a bit---

Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! As you know I have no blog but dedicate this to all stamp bloggers who go above and beyond regarding friendships & a special shout out to the Sassys as well!
    Much Love
    Susana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for the award Suzanne, that is so sweet of you! :)
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzanne! I should've checked this sooner (I really wasn't expecting an award from anybody!)...thanks so much, for everything. I'm enjoying the Sassy board and am so glad to be part of it! = )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so deserve the award! Love ya too!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover