Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fairy Grateful!!

Happy Sunday everyone! Ahh, the last day before the kids head back to school and hubby to work! I'm finishing taking down Christmas stuff today which is a forever kinda task in my house, hee hee! Hope you all have had a wonderful New Year's weekend too! Back to reality I guess...


My card today uses another Faerie Art Song stamp called "Would You Be My Friend" that you can purchase here. I just adore these cute lil' pixie stamps--they have the loveliest expressions! I colored her with Copics and this yummo-licious dp is from Dovecraft's "Glamour" pack (lovee it)! Those flower centers are Bella Baubles (I used lemonade) which you can get at Susana's store along with the Dovecraft dp, Shimmerz and pixie stamp. That cute lil sentiment is from H&M Stamp Co's "Fairy Tales" set which will be on sale Jan. 6th & 7th and includes lots of cute sentiments to use with the fairies! I punched out 3 butterflies w/ my MS punch and layered them--the vellum layer on top also got a coat of iced lavender shimmerz.

Just a close-up so you can see how fabby all those Shimmerz are! I used iced lavender, golden wheat and pink poinsettia on her wings & clothes. If you haven't tried them you should---the most versatile color is Angel Wings if you just wanna try one (very sheer and goes over every color)--once ya get one, you'll want more-LOL!

Don't forget to stop by our "Fans of Karen Lockhart" site on PaperCraft Planet to enter for some yummy webcandy--all details are on the site! Please visit my DT gals today for their beautiful Lockhart creations---Danni and Christine are up today! Don't forget that all the new Lockhart stamps will be available for purchase on Jan.5th Susana's Custom Art & Card Design.

See ya back here tomorrow,
Suzanne

9 comments:

  1. suzanne you have done a fabulous job with the cute fairy stamp, your card looks gorgeous. Happy New year to you and your family. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I just simply love this! Everything about it...wow, such an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who could resist being friends with this darling cutie! I love the shimmer and the touches of vellum too. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne she is beautiful!!!
    I love the colors and shimmerz you used on her and the pretty flowers and butterflies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzanne! Sorry I have been gone for a few days! Happy New Year! Hope yours was good! i just got caught up on your work and it's amazing! I love all the Shimmerz! I absolutely LOVE sparkles! :) And your WOJ card is by far my favorites! So pretty...but all the fairies are so beautiful too! All of it is fantastic!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's just beautiful! I lowe all the shimmerz and the paper is just beautiful. She's just gorgeous! Glad you've got all your Christmas decorations down and put away. I miss them when I put them away too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wahat a fabulous card, that fairy is so gorgeous and all that shimmer is just fab! I love the look of those shimmerz might have to take a look later. Hugs Lind ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT! Stunning colours and beautiful shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love it, especially the dp and your coloring! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover