Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter Hello!!

Happy Thursday everyone! How ya doing today? I am trying to catch up on my to-do list which magically never seems to shorten, LOL! My neighbors are having a porch built so my manic dogs have done nothing but bark for 3 days straight--they're driving me crazy!! I love 'em, but sometimes....there's something to be said about having a quiet house :o) Last night I got to go to dinner with a group of my gal pals and saw "Bride Wars"--oh my, it gave me a good laugh, fun, fun!! Definitely a chick flick but oh so funny and I needed some good laughs! Anywhoooo....

***Don't forget to enter for my BLOG CANDY on this POST until Friday at midnite (EST)*** I've been using alot of spring colors lately--wishful thinking I guess (giggle), but it still is winter unfortunately! And I have lots of winter images that want to be inked so I need to listen to them, hee hee! This cute Magnolia image is "Skiing Tilda" and she's in stock over at Magnolia-licious. I used to love to ski (wasn't an expert but I could manage ok) but now I have such an intolerance for being out in the cold--just not fun for me anymore. I'd rather sit in the lodge by the fire reading a good book!



This layout is from this week's SCS sketch #211 which was fun to use. I had to use this beautiful Memory Box dp that features snowy hills--I embellished it with some Ice Stickles. I colored with Copics (listed below) and distressed the edges w/ my Adirondack brown ink. I glittered up some of my snowflake punch-outs with my MS snow (love that stuff and it's sooo much better than the real cold snow)! The fun sentiment is from PTI's "Snowfall". Hope you likee!



hugz,

Suzanne



Copics Used: BG75,BG72,BG11,BG10,E49,E25,E33,E53,R20,E00,E11

14 comments:

  1. oh my this is stunning makes me feel like a bit of snow would be fun but not for too long!!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again the amazing Suzanne strikes. You cards are amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to have some fun "girlfriend" time!
    Cute card!
    Love how you did the snow hills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I had this stamp in my hand the other day at my LSS and put it back. Hmmm, now I think I have to go and find it again!

    Bride Wars was marvelous! Loved, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too adorable! I love the snowy hill and that snow from MS is fabulous! She's colored beautifully, but I'm with you. Give me the indoors and a good book and a fire and I'm fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the snow always looks nice from inside the window by a nice warm fire! love sking Tilda and the sketch you used for this card. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wishful thinking as well with spring colors--- I'm trying to forget it's so darn cold out--- but these below zero temps aren't making it easy!! My little dog can't even go outside right now because he shakes for 30 minutes if he's out there for less than a minute! Argh!! Super cute Magnolia card-- I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. Love what you did with the hills. So clever. I always learn so much from you. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Suzanne! I guess the cold weather has you thinking "snow"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Suzanne! Fantastic use of the dp too!
    Hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card! The colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really loved the soft wintery colors you used in your card. Tilda is adorable, as usual. It's hard to believe it's January right now in California, as the temperature was around 71 today. It's crazy weather, but your beautiful card made me remember it still is winter!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover