Friday, March 19, 2010

Swiss Flowers!!

Happy, Happy TGIFriday!  It's gonna be a beautiful weekend here in VA--mid 70's and I'm almost caught up on my sleep, lol!  Tonight my good pal Marti is coming over so we can finalize the mini-magazine and I will finish setting up the website to go along with it this weekend too.  Lots to do before my NYC trip and I don't want to be worried about work when we're away--that's no fun!

Classes over at the Color Me Creative site are going really well, all the kinks are worked out and everyone seems to be enjoying them--for that I am very thankful.  When you work that hard, for such a long time on something it is wonderful to hear positive feedback--so I thank you all for that!  I'm running the introductory prices thru Sunday, so if you're on the fence about signing up they're extended for a few more days--on Monday the prices will go up by $5 each!!  And if you're around today between 3-4 pm EST, stop by the Main Site HERE to chat with me!


NewsBitz:

-Pink Cat Studio had a NEW Digi RELEASE yesterday, but the website was down--so make sure and stop by the store HERE to check those cuties out!

-Haven't signed up for the NEW Mini-Mag "Through the Craftroom Door" yet?  You can read all about it HERE!

************************************************
Swiss Flowers

I LOVE CC Designs Swiss Pixies--they're just so cute and so much fun to color!  This one is called "Heidi Among the Flowers" and you can buy her HERE!  I used some of these in my Copic classes, because they offer great coloring spaces!  The papers are Cosmo Cricket's "Dutch Girl" --kinda appropriate, hee hee! I hoard this paper, cuz' I love the color combo!

All of my edges were distressed with my Tonic Distress Tool for a little vintage vibe :o)  I layered Prima Hydrangeas with cream flowers and topped them with Prima red roses (find them all HERE)!  The swirls are from a punch and then I added some red pearls to them.


She's of course colored with copics (BG72,BG11,BG10 & R29,R24,R22,R20) with some stickles on the flowers and her belt. I drew in some extra blades of grass with my copics--and those soft blended edges are done with my Inkssentials Blending tool (luv it, use it everyday)!

Now don't forget to stop back by tonight at 11 pm for the Gina K Blog Hop--I'm gonna show off some of the new sets for ya!  Have a fabulous weekend!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzanne! Fabulous coloring as always and I love the distressed edges of your beautiful papers. I am really loving your copic classes and feel that I am learning so much! Thank you for everything!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh what cute and fabulous card. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Suzanne, I have been sick all week and I can say that this little sweetheart sure did make my day. She is just beautiful. I have to tell you that I am really enjoying my classes and can already see the differance in how I think when I am coloring. Thanks for all your hard work. Have an awesome weekend. You guys sure do deserve some of that sweet weather. lol...Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  4. i honestly love your posting way, very attractive,
    don't give up and keep penning since it just nicely to look through it.
    excited to look into alot more of your own content articles, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. I love anything with red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning coloring - I'm always so amazed at the wonderful job you do (well, not amazed, that didn't sound right, lol - IMPRESSED, yes that's it) ... It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is divine Suzanne.
    I love the papers , so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the sweetest image! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie she is. Fantastic card, as always!!! "Hugs" Granny

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a beautiful card, Suzanne - love the colours!
    Thank you also for the Copic classes, which I'm really enjoying.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is just cute as a button, Suzanne. Then again, your cards always are so adorable!! Love the paper/color combinations and coloring.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work Suzanne! Love this sweet image and your flowers are gorgeous.

    I am finally home - so haven't got to your class room as yet. Had over 1000 emails :o( - only been here for 2 days so a little catch up first before I start my wonderful class.

    I am happy to hear you are finally going to get your trip to NY!!! Way to go - enjoy it.
    Big hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE her!!! Beautiful as always... She looks just like my little Dutch girl (Emily was born in the Netherlands)... Just got my Copics yesterday (went by your beginners list & hair list) and now *cross your fingers* I'll be able to start building talent like yours... ;) I will definitely be doing your classes as soon as things settle down a bit here...
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover