Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Dapper Wee Bunny!!

Hello everyone & a Very Happy Middle-of-the-Week Wednesday to you!  If you are getting slammed with snow and wind I hope you are doing ok.  We lucked out with rain but of course we have flooding everywhere....that's what happens when you live near lots of creeks, rivers and the coast like we are here in the VA/MD/DC area.  And BRRRRR its still cold...I was just getting used to the 50 deg sunny days...Mother Nature is having fun with my moods lately me thinks.  I just want Spring to come and BE HERE FOR AWHILE!


So I have a project for you today below 
and a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT...whoot...finally!  
Something that I've been wanting to do for 2 years now but just didn't have any time with family and traveling and teaching so much.  So two years in the making and its ready...well almost ready...still lots to get done on it.  BUT I couldn't wait any longer and wanted to share it with you all TODAY...whooo hoooo LOL!  So remember when you visit I still have lots to add to the site so everyday more things will be put on it for you all to see.

....yes a new one LOL!  

And a very different one at that!  I like to decorate, I like fashion, I like skincare/makeup tips, I like
organization of all kinds, I like to cook, I like to read, I like alllllll kinds of other fun things and most of all I have been wanting to SHARE & WRITE about them!  ScrapBitz is my crafty blog and yeah I always have a bit of a monologue and news about my trips and family here...but I sometimes...ok a lot of times want to share more things with everyone.  Not because I think you will always be interested or even care...but I like to share and this was a good way for me to do it.  So its a LIFESTYLE BLOG of news, tips, photos, projects and rambling talk from yours truly :)  So ScrapBitz will still be my crafty blog so no worries...I'll just have a new LifeStyle Blog as well. So take a gander there & I'd love to know what you think!

I hope you take a visit there and a big THANKS to my friend Veronica of VKDesigns for putting up with my many changes & ideas and creating the blog design I had envisioned...she did an awesome job me thinks! 

**********************************

A Wee Dapper Bunny!


Today is Wee Wednesday at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog...every Wednesday a few of the DT gals have projects featuring those super-sweet-cute Wee Stamps that Magnolia-licious now carries!  So make sure to hop over there to see my teammates Sheri Willshire & Angela Wood's projects too...they are beautimous!!  I used this ohhhhh so sweet "Wee Bunny"...and he's very dapper with his tie and sweet rose me thinks :)

I'm entering this into the following challenges:



So "Wee Bunny" got dressed all in grey & soft yellows...to MATCH MY NEW BLOG ahahahaha...I always have a plan and I love color-coordination...I can't help meself!  But also because I love the combo, its soft, spring-like and modern.  (in fact my new office I'm working on will be these colors too)  The papers are a mix of PaperMania Capsule Collection, PTI dots and some scraps.  I used my circle dies and distressed all my edges softly for a bit of a shabby-chic look.  I have had this awesome silk gingham ribbon forever and so excited to use it...it creates beautiful bows.  The flowery-swirl is a die from Memory Box that again I chopped into pieces...cuz that's what I do :)  I even added some of it to my bow knot along with a pearl.  The sentiment is from PTI and stamped in soft gray ink.


I used all TouchTwin markers for my project...if you haven't tried them you will love them when you do.  The ink flows beautifully and they are so easy to blend AND they work with other alcohol markers too.  I have a ton of resources on them at my CMC Classroom that everyone is welcome to use HERE!  
I colored him with a dotted style instead of smooth blending to give him some fun texture!



 That's it for me today...hope you enjoyed my Wee project and my new venture!!


21 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty Suzanne, I love the grey and lemon so soft and perfect for your bunny, I love this one
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and I'm excited for you and your new blog! I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet. I love it. Your coloring is excellent and the colours you choose are wonderfull

    Hugs Franca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Suzanne.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this is so super sweet Suzanne. Love how you colored this bunny and the colors are lovely! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors Suzanne. I hadn't heard of these markers before. I'm still hooked on my Copics. I am off to check out your new blog. If it is anything like your FB ramblings, I know I will love it. Congrats and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a soft and cuddly bunny, Suzanne. He pops right off the card. Love these papers, so bright and springy for your darling Wee image, even the grays look bright. Fabby die cuts and pretty gingham ribbon. Lovely artwork.

    I'm heading over to Bitz of Me now. Been holding my breath this week to see what you have in store for us and I am sure to love anything you share.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Suzanne. I saw this on MIM and had to take a peek. I love your coloring and the embellishments are incredible!! Great job!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious card!! So perfect for Spring or Easter. I love it....... You'll knock 'em dead in the challenges!

    Also, Congrats on the new blog. Left a comment there, and what a great idea. Your writing is so enjoyable, so this will be fun to visit..... Hope it's as successful as this blog is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never thought of using gray & yellow in a combo, but you put these colors together wonderfully Suzanne and your card is darling :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you colored the image. Outstanding work. Thanks for joining our Bright and Cheery Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Suzanne and that rabbit is so sweet. Good luck with your new blog! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Suzanne this is beautiful and congrats on your new blog hope it goes well for you. I will go check it out. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with love challenges
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love this! That little bunny is ust the sweetest ever! Look at that face! Your card is just so stinkin' cute! Love the gray and yellow combo. Beautiful - light, bright, clean!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Suzanne! This is absolutely Gorgeous!! Your coloring is awesome, love the image and style of you card. Thanks for sharing with us at CreatedWithLoveChallengs
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Beautiful card!!! Visiting from MIM. Be sure to hop over to www.sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.com and enter our Design Team Call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now this is Spring! Nice to see instead of constant dullness which is what we have here. Love the colouring and the cute bow and that swirl of flowers! I saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used and such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Pretty Pastels challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable! Love the sweet bunny and fabulous spring color combo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri~TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Suzanne - and I can't wait to check out your new blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover