Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feelin' Green?

Happy Wednesday folks!  I am out all day doing things I don't like to do...doctors appts and testing so I'm pretending its Friday and the weekend is here and I'm in a sunny, warm location near the beach. Hey I always said I veered towards the slightly crazy side of living LOL...and that's how I gotta think about things right now or I will go for-realzers-go-cray-cray-crazy!!!!

So I was feeling a little Irish yesterday...it totally inspired my card today...my Irish Grandma is smiling down on me I think.  And I needed a bit of clean-and-simple and the happiness of kelly green :)



This card is for the Magnolia-licious "W"ednesday Posts over at the challenge blog!  
I used this sweet Wild Rose Studio stamp called "Teddy with Gerbera Daisy"...yup Magnolia-licious carries this sweet line of stamps (along with Wee Stamps, Penny Black & CandiBeans)!!  Isn't he darling?

PS---check out the adorable NEW Magnolia Zodiak Collection which is in store for pre-orders!!



This card makes me smile...so I had to use this PTI sentiment (Handwritten Sentiments).  The papers are by and then I lightly distressed them.  I used some green/white Bakers Twine, a button and some rhinestones to finish it off.  The swirls are a Memory Box die.



Soooo cute he is...or she...whichever LOL!  I colored with Copics and then added some fun by double-stamping the daisy, cutting one out and popping it up for dimension.  A few Stickles add some fun sparkle.


That's all for me today....hope this card brought a smile to your face today!
Have a wonderful week & hop over to the Challenge Blog to see what else the DT
has posted this week....prizes given for commenters each week ;)





d9f4726ab1e76095ac168248c52d132b59362d2bf71b28c3e2

22 comments:

  1. Sweet card Suzanne .....
    This image so cute !
    Love how you do it double stamping in daisy, it's make pop .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card and beautifully coloured.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so bright and cheery!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this so much Suzanne, the colours are so fresh and make me think of spring. Gorgeous creation. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card, fab image design and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suzanne, I hope you're surviving the winter! I love Wild Rose stamps...they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Suzanne, I hope you're surviving the winter! I love Wild Rose stamps...they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it did bring a smile to my face! Nice cheery and adorable card Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a darling card and it did bring a smile to my face. I love it!!! Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Suzanne. I love the image, he's too darn cute. The greens are just fabulous. Love the chevron pattern, reminds me of that southwestern type chevron pattern in my blouses as a teenager. OK, did I just date myself? LOL...Anywhoo, I love this card to bits.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Suzanne. Bright green is such hard colour to use but you sure pulled it off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors and layout on this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card! He is a darling bear, and would make anyone smile to receive him. Love the green too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful card, can i have one? :) Will love to share this blog with our readers at MyShadiCards. Can i have your email address.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenny...my email is sjdean@smartneighborhood.net

      Delete

I appreciate all your lovely comments and taking the time to stop by! hugz,Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover